Wednesday, November 15, 2006

They grow up so quickly don't they?

I knew there was a sweet smell in the air! Its the 1st Anniversary of this blog.

It was strange because I had just been wandering exactly when did I start blogging? I checked the date and it is exactly a year ago, to the day!!

Thank you to all those who read and comment, otherwise this exercise would be a lonely one.

To "celebrate" i thought i'd link to some of my favourite posts from the last year.

a good telling off by my mum.....funny (humour Nov 2005)

What Are Friends (Dec 2005)

Like a Healing Salve
(sentimental Dec 2005)

An Eye Opener to Islam
(an educational trip March 2006)

Spring at Last (April 2006)

Nobody told me....... (humour April 2006)

Triops (how cool are these guys June 2006)

I Dedicate this one to Dave..... (humour Aug 2006)

Back to Nature (photographs Aug 2006)

I was Slightly Disappointed (humour Sep 2006)

These ones were about the death of my mother in July. I've added them as part of my favourites just because expressing myself in this blog has been the perfect therapy in 'coping' with a tragedy. Please read them if you haven't before as they are raw and honest.

night night mum

the last word


It just calls for me to now say thanks for reading this year and i'll try and be more entertaining next year. Big Kiss!

5 comments:

petercmoore said...

Aaaah! Happy Birthday, Chuckie!

Soon your blog will be walking, then losing its adult teeth. Next thing you know, it'll be borrowing the car without asking and bringing home girls to shag on the sofa.

Kids... Bless!

Anonymous said...

more blogging ya lazy get

MaryB said...

Happy #1, chux! Thanks for the little walk down memory lane. And I did love your post about your mama.

Now get off yer arse and post more than once every coupla months!

jomoore said...

Congratulations, Chux!

It's great to re-read some of your favourites, and I'm so glad you signed off with a lipsticked chimp. Keeping it real... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chuckie, thought I would finally write something on your blog - I have been reading it and it's kept me amused and touched in turns. I've never put anything on here before cos I can never think of anything witty and reading all the other comments just make me feel inferior by comparison!! Anyway, keep blogging and maybe I'll write again!! Michelle - ex-IBM now in Norfolk