Friday, November 25, 2005

a good telling off by my mum.....funny

can you tell what it is yet?????


I spent hours laughing over photos like this. As i'm sure you realise this is actually the inside of my bent arm. But it looks effective dont you think??
A story about this ....
I had some fun photo texting going on with my nephew and niece. We were trying to gross out each other. Yes i'm a grown up and should know better but anyhow it was going really well until..........my mother phoned me up on my landline to tell me off for sending pictures of my bare bum!!! I tried to explain but she wouldn't have it.
My nephew and niece thought it was the funniest thing to show their visiting grandmother (my mum) the photo texts that I was sending them. (who pigging needs enemies when you have family like that eh?!)

anyhow i've learnt my lesson.........sort of

2 comments:

meljoy said...

Hey, I figured out that bend arm butt thing in second grade, grow up will ya! :-)

I swear boys will always be boys, My husband woud die laughing if he saw that picture.

Come to think of it, I think I laughed, too...

Delmonti said...

just the thought of it possibly being Chuckies arse is enough for me...

I'm surprised the kids arnt on an "at risk" register..... I thinbk I should be on an "at risk" regisiter come to think of it.