Friday, November 24, 2006

wanna come out to play?

Well I new this day would come and its here. I've finally been tagged! The very lovely Clare has chosen me to tell you more about myself in this process. Well here it goes and it serves you right if I tag you next, because I don't want whatever curse comes from ignoring a tag and be attacked by a hairy gay gorilla with skull tatoos and a hairy nose.

These are the rules:
1. Write six weird things about yourself.
2. Post this confession of the absurd on your blog.
3. Tag six other bloggers to do the same challenge.
4. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to inform them they have been chosen.

1. I can play my teeth. Not just one tune but almost anything you ask me to play i'll do it. I tested it out when having a laugh with one of my nephews. He said you'd never be able to play 'We Will Rock You' by Queen. But I proved him wrong so there.

2. Up until the summer past i had a lump on my back that I have been ignoring for about 15 years or so. Well I had it looked at and removed. It was a cyst!!! All very yukky indeed, but i'm ok now.

3. I am addicted to ice cream, I love chocolate too, but its not the same. If someone said no ice cream ever again i'd cry my heart out. Sorbet is just not a substitute!!

4. I've always wanted to be a singer and dancer. Its true. I can sing a little bit but nerves take over. Otherwise i'd like to be an entertainer. The closest I get to this is my kids parties where I play a pirate.

5. I use to take a rugrats lunchbox into work everyday. I even chose it especially. Maybe its the affinity I feel with Chuckie Finster.

6. I once lost my underpants at Centerparcs. It gets worse. I got to the changing room and realised my pants were not there so went back to the locker to find them. But they had gone!! Someone in that minute had spotted them and taken them away. I've been checking Ebay regularly to see if they appear but nothing yet. Oh and my new name for the holiday was Nicholas, as in Knicker-less! Bum joke if you ask me!

wow thats me done. ok now to stitch up others! Top of my list is Jo as she's been slack on the blog front recently, and now she's got a cold too well she'll need a distraction. Also Chris and MaryB, I know this isnt 6 but the other people i was going to ask have been tagged recently and will throw stuff at me if I send it to them.

Thanks Clare for making me think about dodgy stuff relating to me and keep your blog going sister! Oh and hope you get over your sickness too!!

Oh btw just to add DONT SEE BORAT !! ITS Offensive rubbish. Yes I laughed but I also hate myself for it!

7 comments:

Chris said...

I'd already decided that I wasn't going to see Borat ' cos, by what I'd already seen and heard, it seemed that he was offensive rubbish.

Chris said...

(I've already done this once but, because I didn't sign in with my Google account, it didn't work)

WAKE UP AT THE BACK THERE, CHUCKIE.

I went on holiday on 16th October and have been back for nearly 4 weeks. Haven't been blogging recently because I'm very, very, very, very busy with Wind in the Willows.

When are you coming to see it? With your children? If not, why not?

Also it's going to take me some time to respond to your tag as I have to work out which 6 of the thousands of my peculiarities to share with you. I have to be careful not to shock you with too much information!

Delmonti said...

Organised religion, now THATS offensive rubbish.... which I may add, is the reason why countries ending in STAN are also in such a mess...

Shame about Borat tho' ... what is one persons slightly amusing but fictitious bit of escapism, is another's oversensitive "taken out of context" letter to the editor.

Perhaps I should start protesting outside the theatre where Billy Elliot is playing.... afterall, I find it offensive that as a Miners son a communities working heritage is being lampooned and trivialised by a tattoo wearing nancy boy......

Thank god I've still got my religion.... sorry, I meant sense of humour.

jomoore said...

Thanks, Chuckie! :)

I'll get to this, I will, I promise. Been helping a friend move, so have had no free time, but now I have no excuses and I'll do it this week.

However, it's a struggle to think of anything weird about me... ;)

Anonymous said...

Chux me owld fruit.... I have been to see the movie and I still dont see it as offensive. The "naked" hotel scene made the movie for me (careful!). Just when you think there's nothing left in comedy to shock you, along comes something like this..... I guess its in the same league as Cath Tate when she had a pop at the Queen in the command performance and the "suckling pig" from the league of gentlemen. If you want offensive, then almost ANY epoisode of South Park should be enough


and as for the religion stuff, well, if God really is up there waving a "[place the name of your favrite organised religion here] was the only true Religion" flag then I'll be the first to press the "express elevator - going down button"

chux said...

My Borat comment is not being withdrawn no matter how much you argue the point Dave. If you get off on that then its up to you. (aww that serves you right)

Chris, sorry about not paying close enough attention to dates, i'm being a dreamer sorry. Would like to see the show, but got a lot on, so i'll have to see.

Liz Hinds said...

My workmate was reading to me today from rabbinical (?) writings on demons. One ancient Jewish prophet could get dead people speaking ... out of his armpit. Makes teeth tunes tame!