Thursday, August 30, 2007

Man Flu.....


I guess some insensitive people, mainly women, would say i've got a cold.

It's as simple as this, i'm dying. My head is splitting. My eyes are watering. My sinuses are painful. My nose is blocked and runny. This has got to be something serious right? Not just a cold, this is the plague or maybe even worse!!! This will show you what I mean.

So dear friends these are my parting words to you. Wish me a painless end to this cruel disease and say a prayer to ease my suffering in these last painful hours.

So long cruel and uncaring world!

6 comments:

Clare said...

Altogether now... Ahhhhhh.

Definitely man flu. Get well soon!

Delmonti said...

Well, you may have Man Flu but its better than Bird Flu

Chris said...

Hope you're better by now, Chux

MaryB said...

So how's your cold - er, man flu - Chux? Let us know when the moaning and groaning is over. ;-)

chux said...

Surprise surprise i'm still alive!! I'm getting slowly better. Wifey and son have it now.

chux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.