Friday, September 29, 2006

very random........

Thought i'd post some photos as my life has been rather dull lately. Enjoy.....

Kermit visiting us again this year. Although we dont have a pond, frogs seem to love our garden. Here's one in my bucket.

Male etiquette demands that it is inappropriate to take a photo of a fellow man's crotch. Catching a mate holding an inflatable spear like this, makes a comedy moment. (thing is, not to be caught taking the photo unless you are really good at talking yourself outta trouble)

My sons Darth Vader mask!! Whats going on with my hair though? I think it looks like a candle or something.

Hope you liked the photos. :-)

4 comments:

jomoore said...

It's like casual Friday on the Death Star...

chux said...

lol - thats true

I think i was using the force instead of gel on my hair that day too.

meljoy said...

are you really good at talking yourself out of trouble??

almost looks like my kiddos hair... well, minus all the hair on the left and right sides of the mask...

Liz Hinds said...

Looks to me like you're not good at talking yourself out of trouble. The reason you're wearing the Darth Vader mask is to hide the bruises from the punch in the face that was given you by a man who caught you taking a photo of his crotch.