Tuesday, January 12, 2010

there's no business like snow business

Like many, we have had to make some changes to our routine with the recent snow. Some have had power cuts and travel issues as the roads have been to icy, or the snow has been to high. I'm not looking forward to seeing my heating bill for this winter, the thought of it scares me enough. This aside, the snow has forced us into a simpler life for a few days. Stores have been closed, forcing us to consolidate with the things we have in the cupboard already. Driving has been dangerous so we have been walking, which obviously has its limits too. Thing is, these are minor inconveniences in comparison to the fact that we have SNOWWWWW! And snow means for any kid, snowman, snowball fights and not forgetting sledging! We've all loved it!! Have a look at this video and some of the other links of us.



here's a couple more of the sledging

My Son Sledging

Mr Wife Sledging....well if you can call it that - haha!!

1 comment:

Blue Bakelite Radio said...

Really enjoyed all three videos! The sliding down the hill looks fun! In Emma's defense, I'm sure she was a victim of having unwaxed rails on that classic sled.

When the camera turns to you it looks as if you are a two-headed man. I've met you in person, though, so I knew that wasn't true.

Nice post, and I love the title!