Wednesday, January 13, 2010

let's go on with the snowwwww.......

Just to add a few more photos and videos from yesterdays post. I was going to leave the snow subject as it had started to thaw, but no, more snow last night and today. Its all good. As long as it doesn't stop me going up to London on Friday (2 hrs by train) to see the movie Avitar in 3D at the Imax in Waterloo. It is possible because it just takes a leaf on the rails to stop the show here!

My daughter with her mates, the snow looks almost fake!




















Our garden at the back of the house. Funny how the snow makes even the messiest of gardens look pretty.




















Here's the kids in the snow as we make our way to sledging in the Bexhill Down wood. You get a good idea of our locale too from this image.......although its not normally so ....white.



Do have a look at my other videos on Youtube. My account id is chuckie002, and you can even subscribe if it takes your fancy.

2 comments:

Blue Bakelite Radio said...

Hey, Charlie, let me know how you enjoyed Avatar 3D! Glad you're seeing it in 3D... I believe it's a "must" to do so while one can!

My opinion: nearly as much a breakthrough as Star Wars in 1977!

Blue Bakelite Radio said...

Enjoyed the pix and the video, Chux! Nice to see Harry and Daisy and the neighborhood. Also enjoyed how the fluctuation in automatic exposure made it seem like a classic Super8 movie.