Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I hate that duck!


Keith Harris, the ventriloquist.....whatever happened to him eh? Cuddles the monkey was the better of his creations, who's main purpose was to abuse and destroy that flippin Orville. That blasted song!! Now I've thought of it I can't get it out of my head, its like that pregnant caterpillar thing that went in Chekov's ear in Star Trek - Wrath of Khan.

A past memory I have of Keith Harris with Cuddles was on a Saturday watching Seaside Special. (I'm so old!)) Cuddles was pestering him for a wee. Now, if you are sad enough to know what i'm talking about perhaps you recall this banter went on for a bit until Keith finally said, "have a wee then!", at which Cuddles replied "Weeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Just like Cuddles I want a wee too, but spelt Wii. And just like this furry fella i'm not able to have one. Stocks are out! So I'll have to just hold on and suffer the pain until I too can shout "Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, use http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk to track down a Wii. It has a realtime tracker that'll pop up an alert on your screen when stock comes in.

petercmoore said...

Mate, it's pronounced "Way-Ay" in a broad north-eastern accent!

Delmonti said...

how come all the shop rounf here have 'em in?