Thursday, November 22, 2007

bunch of Chickens

It seems talking about ones families in public like I did on my last post scares people off from making any comments. Not that there is much to add to what I said. The saying goes that blood is thicker than water, which in a biological sense I accept. In an emmotional sense I don't. I have no problem in excepting my families flaws along with my own. If someone does something wrong they should get whats coming to them, family or not. Don't get me wrong I understand that there is a bond with family which cannot be replicated in other relationships....its just different and natural. If you recall my open comments about my feelings for my mother you'd see I more than understand that, and I loved her with a full, open and honest heart. That said, if I did something wrong i'd not expect my family to stand up for me. To be honest I don't think on the whole they would anyway.

This seems to be very different to many families that have a close tie. In a way I wish I felt like that too. The truth is my own family, my wife and my kids is where my loyalties stay firm.

Whats brought me to say this is that i've had a lot of people that have read my last post but have asked me privately about how we are getting on now. Let me reassure you I don't mind people commenting or sharing an opinion publicly on my blog. I'm prepared to be told i'm wrong and i'd be happy to have someone reason with me so I look at a point differently and thus change my stand.
SO be honest, be straight, share your opinion and don't be scared!!

on another note..........
Last nights Footie was a travesty against the game. England played like schoolboys. The only highlight was Beckham back in the team.(never thought i'd say that) They do say though that every cloud has a silver lining and it's now official, Steve McClaren has been sacked this morning. Personally i think they waited too long, he should have been handed his P45 after 15 minutes into the game last night.

Another rant over. Just so you know i'm quite alright and happy so no worries i'm just in a sharing mood!

1 comment:

Delmonti said...

I too think you're wrong..... nothing specific, just that you're wrong, very very wrong. Especially when you attempt to feel me up.

Football: I watched the match too. To be honest, who the hell is Steve Mcwhatshisname anyway? where the hell did he come from?

and as for the team? well, we're reaping the decision that comes from selling off all our school football fields over the last 20+ years.

If Gordon Brown wants to be popular, then he should stand up like Kennedy in the early 60's and announce that by the end of the decade we will have a national football team that can WIN something......

then forcibly take back all the footie fields, give free entry to ALL premier matches to school football team members then hunt and kill anyone who was involved in hiring Steve Mcwhatshisname.

That should do it