Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bank Holiday Weekend (Easter Break)

I can't tell you enough of how much i'm looking forward to this weekend. No work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, blissful!

What am I going to do? I have got a couple of things arranged such as going for a ramble with the kids and friends on Saturday afternoon, then back to ours for grub. Sunday will be dinner at my lovely mother in laws. I guess I COULD catch up with some gardening and clearing up outside. Or I COULD do some essential DIY in the home as i've got the time. But you know what STUFF IT ALL, i'm going to relax and play with my family. I'd normally do the grown up stuff, but I'm craving some quality time with my wife and my kids.

Now thats why I'm looking forward to this weekend!!!!!

I hope you all have a great break. Are you doing anything interesting or fun? Or if you are reading this after the weekend, did you do anything fun?

enjoy..................Chux

4 comments:

Delmonti said...

I'm waiting for my "lodger" to arrive back.... so I can give him his notice.

jomoore said...

After 3 weeks of 'garden leave', the chores are done, so FUN is the only thing left!! Hurrah!

Lazy lie-ins, hitting some golf balls and (most importantly) eating Easter eggs, after a totally chocolate-free Lent!!

Simon said...

Just another lie-in today, taking it easy as I won't have to run for jobs as nobody is putting anything up!!!!

chux said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.