Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Its started!

I know I know, i'm sure you told me so.

Poor Linda (mother-in-law) and I have locked horns a couple of times already. I've got to stop being pig-headed I guess. I don't want her to feel miserable here, but I think at the moment she hasn't felt like its a barrel of laughs either. I can't say much more as it wouldn't be fare, but I do want to try harder to help her to settle. This was made more difficult when she twisted her ankle yesterday and spent over 6 hours in A&E (ER to some of you) in Hastings. So now there is an invalid hobbling around with crutches. (reminds me of Kermit the frogs reaction in the movie when he saw the poster for frogs legs) As far as the hospital is concerned, that place was diabolical! Some people were there for more than 8 hours, with broken limbs waiting to be seen. It felt like the middle ages, I never thought i'd wish we could use St Peters again. (must be bad)

1 comment:

jomoore said...

It's bound to be tough having another adult in the household, but I'm sure things will settle down and become 'normal' in no time. :o)