Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life

Oh dear......let time slip again between posts doh!

Never mind, let me tell you bit of whats going on. For a start I've started a diet. I've had enough of the fatman living my life for me. There is another slimmer guy inside whom the big man ate a long time ago, and he feels its his time to rise.

Watchmen, the movie experience of the year. It was a let down on the whole. Who wants to see that blue fella with his blue fella on show? Thats not entertainment. It's even worse when you see it on IMAX!

The real biggy at the moment is the moving in of my Mother-In-Law. We are initially looking at her staying for a year but we shall see. Now you and I know there are millions of Mo-In-Law jokes out there, but I have lost my right to say any of them, as it was me that suggested she move in. It has its plus sides I recon......such as going to IKEA for a shopping trip with her. You can never have enough storage! Also there's the baby sitting 'potential'. Meaning me and the Mrs can get out for some us time which doesnt happen often enough. Also think of the blogging possibilities of the extra madness that will now exist in my families life.

1 comment:

MaryB said...

How's the diet, chux? And the live-in Mother-in-Law? Hope all is well with both!