Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bexhill-On-Sea

These photos were taken a couple of weeks back just before the end of summer.

This is too dark but it's the only one I have of the coastline leading to Hastings.


Its amazing what you find in the rock pools! Fish, shrimps and more.


Wrestling an octopus by the looks of it!

He's been like that for hours.


Beach to the East.

The Lifeguards house on the East side.


Taken from the cliff on the Eastern side of the seafront.


It might not be paradise here, but we love it!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Ooh, how lovely. Looks like you're on holiday. Think I'll just pop along and take a few scenic pictures of the M25 and the permanent traffic jam known as Station Road, Addlestone!

chux said...

Thanks Chris, thats a good reminder of how blessed we are! I don't miss that constant hum from the M25 thats for sure.

jomoore said...

Looks like a little slice of paradise to me, Chux!

Delmonti said...

very nice indeed there fella, think I'll take up your kind offer of letting me stay at your gaff while I recover from my operation..... Did I mention my need for frequent bed baths?

Liz Hinds said...

You can't beat the seaside! It's the best place to grow up.

Anonymous said...

Hey chuckstar... Sarf Coaste - fantaztik - (I know bexy vnice - olde werlde) got a m8 lives at fairlight cove - awaee from the smerk and constant chatterin...

woz looking at hayling island ...but it'll prob sink if i move there....rgds eT