Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Its been 2 months

This living by the seaside melarky has been great on the whole! To show you, I have at long last had a go at using YouTube to get some of my camera-phone videos online so you can get a 'low-res' feel for the place.

here's kite flying with the kids. The bigger fella at the back is my mate Dave NOT my son in case you wondered.



Not far way is Middle Farm, its a working farm that allows visitors. We had a good time here and had a picnic. I tried to get the kids to talk about the place on camera but it went a little sour. Made me laugh though!



Place we want to check out soon is the Long Man of Wilmington, we'll make that one a walking adventure I think. Also there is Drusillas Park a childrens Zoo and play park between Long Man and Middle Farm which looks worth a family fun day out.

On a personal note I will make a discreet visit back to Middle Farm sometime as they have there own Cider and Perry production onsite that needs checking out. Whilst i'm there they have dozens of different bottles of Sussex ales and beers that I think would be worth trying. Just to widen my appreciation of the fine work these people do you understand!

and there are vineyards not far ............... oh the hard life I live

5 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

I thought you were going to sing Supercallifragilistic etc!

Looked like great fun. Living by the sea is the BEST.

Clare said...

Drusilla's is amazing! We used to go there as kids - it was a real treat day trip :D

Anonymous said...

Hi I found you via your friends ... Liz and people ... Hope you don't mind but I borrowed your kite flying vid for my random clippings video blog... of course I gave your full linkback!
Take it easy
from
gledwood "vol 2" ...

MaryB said...

Such joy and exuberance with the kite! Great stuff, chux! Yes, I must plan a trip . . .

Seems like this was a good move for you. Looking forward to more YouTube moments.

chux said...

glad you liked these videos - i think i might try and upload a few more !! a picture paints a thousandwords and all that.

Gledwood, your welcome anytime dude if the stuff is good enough for you!