Thursday, February 01, 2007

Moving just keep Moving....



That's me alright sold my house and now its time to move on. For a few years i've been thinking about my family and our life. It seems like we are just being pushed by this world into living a life that just isn't our own.

So I've negotiated with my company and they are going to let me be a full-time home worker. I didn't need to be told twice. We have sold up and are now looking for a home on the south coast. Around the Bexhill and Eastbourne area. (Not Hastings) Property is cheaper and we are close to the sea and the countryside. I hope and pray every day that this will help us get our life into balance. So we can concentrate not on reacting to our environment, but rather looking within and building up our love as a family.

......not on reacting to our environment, but rather looking within.......

The title is from the song 'Moving' by Supergrass, watch and listen here, they are one of my favourite bands. Also I love this Video for 'Pumping on your Stereo'

Making a Wish on a Death Star

It looks to me like Darth Vader's Death Star has already been busy with your requests. Two of the things most consistently requested to be destroyed have been!!!

Both Dave, Mark and myself wanted to be rid of the abominable cooking at the Weybridge office and our wish has come true, it's under new management! Fantastic!!

Chris, Jo and many others requested to rid TV of untalented yobs who have become famous for their stupidity on reality TV shows. Specifically i'm talking about the end of the line for Jade Goody. She couldn't help showing her true colours in the last series of Celebrity Big Brother and the bubble has popped for her!! As the saying goes, all it took was to give her a long enough piece of rope!!

There is some hope for our planet after all!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you really mean "Pumping ON your stereo"?

Thats a very strange action to perform on your HiFi system

Anonymous said...

Dave speaks....

Chux, Wish you all the best with your move I am sure it will be great for you and the family.

As for the Wish Upon A Death Star I couldn't believe in my wildest dreams that the man who cooked our canteen food would ever leave Weybridge. And the good news is we now have a chef that cooks the best canteen food ever!

Clare said...

But then...How will you go shopping in Guildford?
Good luck with the move!

jomoore said...

Wow, Chuckie, this is BIG!! I'm really happy for you and yours to be making a real life-enhancing move.

I can't believe you're not considering Hastings - crazy golf capital of the South East coast, but I guess you have other priorities...

And I'll miss obliviously standing behind you in the post office queue! But you'll have loads and loads to post about, with a new life to document.

Liz Hinds said...

gREAT NEWS, Chux.

Re the death star wish: have you seen how many magazines have photos of Jade on the cover? Sadly I think you might be speaking too soon.