Monday, February 12, 2007

....i do like to be beside the seaside!

House hunting has at last worked out. We've found a new house in Bexhill-On-Sea and had our offer accepted. We've definately got ourselves a bargain there too! 3 Bedrooms plus a loft conversion that will be my office and space for visitors to stay. Its only 10 mins WALK from the beach and Bexhill town.

I've been feeling nervous about the move, but I recon i've sorted out my head now. It has dawned on me that this summer I will be living down by the seaside. That means we can go as a family and play down by the sea WHENEVER WE WANT. We have a new area to discover and it'll be an adventure for ALL of us. Away from overbearing buildings and tight living spaces, that bring on clautrophobia. We can look out over the murky muddy sea and its long horizon whenever we need.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Good luck, Chuckie - I bet lots of people envy you. I know I do!!

Anonymous said...

Bexhill!! Isn,t that near Hastings. They are like the same city are they not? except Bexhill has more old people.

All the best with the move Kiwi Steve.

Clare said...

Oh wow, that's so exciting. When I was about 9 I lived in Devon for a year. The best bit about it was that on hot days mum would pick us up from school and take us to the beach. It was amazing! You're very lucky!

chux said...

i'm excited about it thats for sure - most of the nerves have gone. I recon about another 6-8 weeks to go. My daughter asked today "can we have a picnic sometime daddy?". I replied " of course we will be able to have a picnic by the seaside when we move house"

That brought a smile to her face!

Liz Hinds said...

That's wonderful. Good to get a bargain in that part of the country too.

I do love to be beside the seaside. You will too.