Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pink Tie part 2

Why part 2? Well because my machine died just before I saved the first version of this blog, now i can't be bothered to add all the content again. Blame microsoft !!!

Snowy the hamster did a jailbreak one night earlier in the week. We didnt notice the little tunnel and holes from the cage until later the following morning. We did a hunt and after using the little grey cells we discovered her sleeping in a bag of hamster bedding in the cubboard under the stairs. At first we didnt notice her, but then this little nose popped out of the bag, she had been having a lovely sleep. Check out this really cool hamster jailbreak - all you need is the music from Mission Impossible! The little jail bird has now been returned to her owner Dave who I now realise is a great wuss and is scared of his own hamster. He bleated like a lamb when I tried to hand her to him. Now though we want our own family hamster so we'll be on the hunt soon.

The family went on a trip to Cardiff in Wales for a Wedding, which was a big event for the kids as they hadnt been to a wedding before. My daughter was excited to be wearing her new pink dress. It was a 4 hour drive and the wedding was nice. The bride was beautiful, and you could see some guys that were hacked off with having an Englishmen come over and take one of their Welsh beauties. I wasn't the only one that noticed this. The event was quite posh, and the groom with his ushers were all in formal morning suits. But the highlight had to be the chocolate fountain!! I've never seen one of these things in action. The chocolate was lovely, they used Belgian chocolate, which in case you didnt know is some of the best in the world. So why would I call this blog Pink Tie, it all comes down to this, I found out that I look damn good in a Pink Tie!!! There was only one thing that could compete with the beautiful bride and the chocolate fountain and that was ME in a PINK TIE! (if only I could have dipped myself in belgian chocolate, now that would have tasted good) Please excuse the photos, they are really fuzzy.

The man himself, with his handsome lad wearing the Pink Tie's.

6 comments:

Simon said...

You should've seen me, age 12, white suit jacket with............wait for it.......purple waistcoat and bow tie!!!!!!!!! That was for a wedding in Florida I went to, the outfit was very dubious!!!

meljoy said...

loving the suit and the pink tie is just... so YOU.

Liz Hinds said...

yYu don't look at all like yourself - or the yourself in your blog photo - in that photo. Even allowing for the fuzz.

Glad you enjoyed your time in Wales. Us welsh girls are the best!!

Delmonti said...

Nice one chux....

you look even more beautiful in that pink basque you sometimes wear under your work suit.

All my love


Dave xx

MaryB said...

I'm lovin' me some pink tie! Hoo-wee! Who woulda guessed you'd've spruced up so nice, eh? Pink is definitely your color, dahlin'!

Liz Hinds said...

I was just looking at your 'do you know me?' photo and it reminded me that I am the proud owner of a genuine Terry Wogan 'Do I come here often' sweatshirt.

I wear it with pride.