Thursday, January 19, 2006

name that movie........



the clues are..... "FREAK!", "That's a huge b****!"
This film was the the main course of a 'boys night IN' this week, very wrong!

Today was annual review with the big boss! How did this one go? hmmm if it is anything like last years it will be plenty of this.....

or even like this........
at times i've thought you've got be having a laugh.........


Its been preoccupying my head of late and I was not sure how it was going to turn out, good or bad?! Well today was D-day this was make or break. Was I going to be just a donkey or will 'the man' bring good tidings from the mothership.

Well, the answer is that "I DID GOOD!". I flipping well didn't get that annual beating from the huge gloom of dark corporate depression that tries to overwhelm my nasal passages and poisons my veins. Now lets not overdo this celebration with expectations of payrises and double vacation bonuses, but for now I do 'FEEL THE MAN', and I'm gonna strut!! :-)

just like this guy!! Arrooobaaaahh

3 comments:

Delmonti said...

I know.... but i'm not allowed to tell.

Well done on not being told you're crap by your boss.

Delmonti said...

yes, it is late. I probably wont be in work until very late.

I've very bad wind... I pumped earlier and they launched a lifeboat in Walton Marina.....

meljoy said...

You and the wind... wow! Stop eating cheese!