Tuesday, February 09, 2010

about time too I reckon

For all of us music has had a profound effect on our development in life.  My tastes in music have changed drastically, from the early pop years, through to my funk, soul, disco and even blues years.  I still love this music, but now is is joined by rock both modern and classic.  For instance I have a favourite Beatles song, and its a more obscure one!  Now that the days of Mod's has been and gone, I can enjoy The Jam and The Who without needing to be a part of the culture.  Britpop era was eye opening, exposing me to Supergrass, Oasis, Blur, Suede and Pulp all of which have retrained my tastes.

But I go on, you see the purpose of this post is to let the music do the talking.  It is my pleasure then to invite you now to the Royal Opening of my new blog, set up to share great music!  It was once said that (you know who you are) that I had cloth ears because of my taste in music.  Well i'm hoping this will establish enough evidence to disprove that.  Please subscribe/bookmark and click the link to .......

http://whosaysihaveclothears.blogspot.com

To update this second blog should be simple, so do have a look often as you don't want to miss out!

1 comment:

Blue Bakelite Radio said...

Looking forward, dude!