Monday, August 03, 2009

I dont cause quite as big a splash anymore!

Why is that I hear you say?

It's nothing to do with my diminishing popularity, although that may be a little true. What I'm speaking about is the fact I'm just a little less......big, than I was. I did lose 28lbs a little while back, but because of my emergency treatment for stones and the upheaval that caused my eating regime, it meant I put some of that weight back on.

The good thing is that I didn't put on as much as I thought I had, and my determination to get back on the saddle and rid myself of the ripples is still in tact. In fact it's very good. As of today, as well as making up for the weight gain from before, I have now lost some on top of that. So my total weight loss to date is about 30lbs, which ain't to be sniffed at.

Thank you, but you can stop staring now...ha ha

3 comments:

jomoore said...

Fantastic! Good going, Chuckie! In time for the 'bikini weather' too! ;o)

petercmoore said...

Yeah - good work Chuckie.

chux said...

sorry for the late reply to this comment Jo..but it took me while to get my breath back after the 'bikini weather' comment! ha ha

Thanks both of you. Don't be fooled into thinking i'm a slim fella with a 32" waist, nosireebob...i'm still a hefty hoofa!