Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ouch!

After an alarming trip to the toilet yesterday, my doctor has confirmed I have either a urinary infection or kidney stones. I'm hoping its the infection. Apparently the latter is the closest a man can get to the pain of childbirth. What adds complication to this is that i'm on holiday with the family as of tomorrow. We are off to not-so-sunny Ireland for 10days. I'm looking forward to it as long as I do not have any health 'issues' during that time. I have been given antibiotics so hopefully that should clear it all up. If not! You may hear the screams of a man in great pain blowing over the waters to England or wherever you may be. It wont be next doors cat, or foxes mating, no, it'll be me trying to pass a pebble.

As a change of subjects. I have been asked about what I could do for this Bexhill talent show I was in last year. Apparently we are doing 2 shows this time. I'm all up for a some sort of performance, as just standing there singing is a bit dull. I will likely sing but it has to be fun or interesting. Any thoughts? I was thinking about asking one of the young ladies who sang solo last year if she'd like to do a duet, but I recon she'll say no and anyway she's good and i'm not. I don't mind comedy if you can think of anything.

Anyway speak when i get back eh!

5 comments:

jomoore said...

Have a great holiday, Chuckie.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is 'just' an infection. (That's a sentence I don't think I'll write very often...)

:o)

Delmonti said...

so.... you've got "man-gina" troubles again eh?

MaryB said...

Here's hoping for the infection - I hear kidney stones is the worst! Have a great holiday -

chux said...

Thanks fr the concern guys! I seem to be better after taking the anti-biotics, but will need to have another check up in the next few days

chux said...

btw Dave

I havent heard man-gina for years - ha ha Deuce Bigalo returns