Sunday, September 19, 2010

Driving me mad


Been too long since i've added a post here, but thats circumstance really. Having had enough of the restrictiveness of a corporate envirnoment I took advantage of an opportunity to get out. Thing is 3 months or so is a big enough break now. So its time to find myself another job.....thing is i don't think the job wants me to find it! So i'm gonna have to hunt a bit harder, but I'm confident it will work out alright eventually.

The best reason for driving me mad involves cars. Went to the Brighton speed trials and lusted over the white Nissan GTR in the photo.  A few weeks earlier I got to go out with the 'Silver Arrows' driving display team at Mercedes World.  Most of the crazy ride was spent drifting sideways, excellent fun.   I recommend it if you can go!

No comments: