Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Top 5 Singles

So i've been thinking a lot for various reasons about music lately. One of the thoughts has been about my top 5 singles and the fact is that I can't produce a definitive list as there are at least 20 songs that could make the top 5 depending on my mood.

So what I am going to give you is A list of 5 Singles that are favourites. (also take no notice of the order)

1) Heal the Pain - George Michael

2) Don't like Mondays - Boom Town Rats


3) Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan

Chaka Kahn - Ain't Nobody

nick | MySpace Video



4) Different for Girls - Joe Jackson



5) How Deep is Your Love - Bee Gees


That's my list.....now i'm going to be a pain and am gonna TAG YA! So I want your comment on my choices or rate them out of 10. Then post your 5! Easy as that.

3 comments:

MaryB said...

Do they have to be music videos? Can I reach way back in the vault? ;-)

Chris said...

Hi Chuck - here's a blast from the past (in more ways than one):

Hot Stuff by Donna Summer
Fairytale of New York
You're So Vain by Carly Simon
Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
The Road to Hell by Chris Rea

These are what I listen to most, according to my ipod.

(I know you didn't tag me but I like doing these lists and I didn't think you'd mind).

Liz Hinds said...

Oh come on, you must have better songs than that!