Monday, November 24, 2008

One for Jo......the skies the limit!

Jo recently had some photos of the sky from locations she had visited. It made me think about the lovely open sky view we get in Bexhill down by the sea. Here are some examples using my trusty camera phone.

This was viewing the sky towards the South East from the beach.


This time looking more South West. I love this image although it's a bit dark because I was facing the sun. See how the rays shine down from the cloud and make a bright reflection on the sea. My mum use to call those rays "God's glory". (click to enlarge)


Again the same view but just a couple of minutes later. If you click the image to make it bigger, you can see the sun's reflection on the sea getting smaller because of the cloud.

1 comment:

jomoore said...

Ooh - how wonderful - thanks, Chuckie! I'm very envious of your seaside life!

(And "God's glory" - that's perfect - I'll think of that every time from now on...)

The sky is great, isn't it? Did I mention that...?