Monday, April 07, 2008

The difference 2 days can make.

I don't plan to be another Englishman that talks too much about the weather, but I'm quite amazed at the difference 2 days makes. I'd heard snows was coming, but never thought it would hit this far south.


This was taken early Friday evening after a Fish & Chip supper down by the sea. All day had been tee-shirt weather.


Never would have thought that 2 days later on the Sunday we'd be pulling sledges through the snow. We had a stormer of a snowball fight in the park over the road, screaming and shouting with fun and laughter. When my son got too cheeky I just reminded him of some yellow snow we'd seen, that sorted him out!! ha ha


It's melting already and I can be pretty sure that by tomorrow it will be clear again.


btw - don't forget to read my previous posts if you haven't already!!!

2 comments:

Delmonti said...

twas a mad'un alreet.

Em and me made two snowmen outside the flat on Sunday morning.... Unfortunately they got mugged by the afternoon and had their mobiles and Nike's stolen.

jomoore said...

It was surreal, for sure!

And what does Thomas build in a snow situation? A wall. Of course he does...